Sunday, June 8, 2008

We Have A Blog

Thanks to Lisa now all of our family will know what we are doing. We sort of have a crazy life going on. I am back in DC with Papa. It feels familiar and I am glad to be back with Rich. Yesterday Sat. June 7 we got up and drove to Gettysburg which is only about an hour and half. Rode our bikes. It was fogging but there is such a quite feeling there. Even when there are crowds of people. Rode into town and got pancakes at the Lincoln diner. Then rode back up to the park and the car. It is hilly so at places we got off and walked. Then we drove about 28 miles up to Carlisle PA, to the all Ford National car show. Tons of cars all of them Fords. Not too many Fairlanes our year. But it is amazing how much money people put in to them. They had old cars, newer cars. Anykind of Ford you would want to see. It was a very hot day. Probably in the high 90's, so we were glad to get back to the air conditiond car. Rich and I both love going to Gettysburg.

Before I came up here, Kam and I had our huge project the deck to finish. We did finally did. Kam worked hard and many long hours working on it. But I love it so much. I painted it a cedar color. Even though we left a lot of the old boards it still looks pretty good. So I have to give a huge thanks to Kam for working so hard.

0 comments: