Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's about time

Well I guess it is about time I posted a new blog. I have been in Mississippi for about a month now. I have had a good time working in the yard. It sure needed some help. Kam and I have been trimming up some trees. We took out the Huge Westeria that had been growing for 16 plus years. The vines are every where. What a project. I am still trying to get vines out of the ground and other trees. Kallee and I went to a Taste of Home Cooking School, which is always fun. It is held every yeear in Summit Ms. which round trip is about 189 miles. I know it is crazy but it is worth it. Last night we all went to the fair and had a great time. Ellie was feeding the camel and she got here hand a little to far in it's mouth and I think it scared here. Then she went on the Merry-go-round and didn't like that. She does like to get down and walk everywhere which didn't go over too well. Krislee talked Karlee into going on this ride called the ring of fire which goes upside down. To say the least Karlee didn't like and Krislee sort of did. We got our free biscut and then I bought as some Fried Green Tomatoes which are soooo good. They also had fried green beans but maybe next year we will try those. They have everything fried even oreos. Next week is Canton. Kallee and I are going and it should be fun. In the mean time while I am home enjoying my life, papa is in DC working his crazy job. He has meetings and emails up to his eyeballs. He has been traveling a little more also. And during all of this his back had a bad episode. I really don't know how he holds up through all of this. He says he likes a lot of it, but there is no life to this job. Well that is an update of what we have been doing. I love you all

0 comments: