Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas






We had a fun Christmas here in Mississippi. We had a lazy morning than kallee and the kids came over all excited to open more presents. Carter got a scooter, and a toy truck. Karlee, and Kara got a stuffed dog to play with. Krislee got an ipod. Then they all got piggy banks with some money in it to go to Disney World in January. I made some pillows for the girls from an old blanket my grandma had made me. And I had this idea to make a blanket with some of Rich's hats. To say the least the blanket is unique. I hope everybody had a good Christmas. Hope this next year is a great one for everybody.

1 comments:

Gull Family said...

Here is where i got the hat pattern:
http://youcanmakethis.com/free.htm
it was kind of fun to make Tiffini had me make her 3 others beside that one.